Friday, January 15, 2010

We're Going On A Cruise!

I have been wanting to go on a cruise for a long long time but never really had a REAL reason to. Our ONE YEAR anniversary is coming up in a few months so Daniel and I have been looking at cruises (since October or November). Daniel's parents are going on a cruise for their anniversary and I think it finally got me moving. We decided that if we REALLY were going to go, we needed to book our cruise TODAY!! So we did! We will be going on a 4 night Mexican Riviera cruise and I am soooo excited! I really want to see a whale. There is only going to be 2 stops on the cruise, but that didn't matter to us because from what I have read, there is a TON of fun stuff to do on the boat. We got a really good deal! I am super super excited. Now... we just need to find out how we are getting to California... hehe.



More posts to come... as soon as I find my cable to upload my pictures!

3 comments:

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Cruises are the best thing ever! You two will have a ton of fun! There is SO much food that you should plan on gaining a few pounds. Hopefully if you are going snorkeling or anything like that you don't run into all the jellyfish like we did! And if you get motion sickness, get some patches from your doctor before you go!

The Fox Family said...

we did a very similar cruise last year and had a great time! What cruise line are you going on? We we also stopped in Ensenada...I will have to give you some tips when I remember what exactly we did (we were so cheap!) So exciting! When do you go?

InspirednTired said...

Totally jealous! I hope you have tons of fun!