Friday, January 7, 2011

Worn Out

I feel so exhausted this morning! I really think this baby is starting to make me tired all the time again. Anyway, I have 9 weeks left (until I reach 40 weeks). 6 weeks left until I am at 37 weeks (which is technically full term). I am starting to get a little freaked out because I am coming to terms with the fact that this baby has to come out of me somehow, and I don't think it's going to be pleasant.
I have taken a couple pictures over the past couple weeks of my belly, but I don't have internet at home so I don't have a way to post them. Just to give you guys a mental image though, my belly measures 41 inches around. The other day I was wearing a purple shirt and someone at work said I look like a BIG GRAPE. I am too big to zip up any of my coats. Does that complete the picture for you? The good news is, NO STRETCH MARKS ON MY TUMMY YET!!!! (Although I do have some on my thighs and my "love handles."
Our current project at home is trying to find a place to put everything that was in the 2nd bedroom, in order to turn it into a nursery for baby. I shouldn't say current project because we technically haven't started it yet. I think about it all the time and even that is too exhausting. Hopefully my motivation will kick in soon (and hopefully before baby comes!!!).
Daniel has started his VERY LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!!! He will be starting his student teaching in a couple weeks and graduating in APRIL! We are so excited! Also, we got a letter the other day from Weber State saying that Daniel made the honor roll for fall semester. Daniel was shocked! He said he didn't even realize Weber had an honor roll! Go Daniel!!!!

1 comment:

Holly T said...

I bet you are dying! In a few weeks you'll just want to be done with it all! I didn't get stretch marcks until like 33 weeks.... so I thought I was off the hook but nope! I hope you are though! If not, join the club!! Haha ;) I want to see your belly!! We should get together soon!