Tuesday, February 17, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walking..... through snow!


I decided this past week that I was sick of walking through the snow or scraping snow off my car in the mornings and getting my pant-legs all wet, making me freeze throughout the day because THEY NEVER DRY!!! Also, my pants turn all white from the salt. It is a pain!! So I went shopping on Monday and got these cute boots to solve my snow problems! They coolest thing about these boots were that they were the ONLY ones in the store, they were my size, and they were ON SALE!!! Normally they cost $42.00 but I got them for $17.00! It was definately meant to be.....after some persuasion from Dan, Anna, and Kim (thanks guys!). Anyway, I just wanted to share my good purchase with everyone! I got them just in time for a snowstorm today and they worked wonderfully for me! No more wet pants and shoes for me!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Boots! Way to get a steal! Go Annica!

The Fox Family said...

I LOVE THEM!! so cute. I went out and bought some huge rubber boots the other day too. I was sick of getting my cloth boots all wet and gross.

InspirednTired said...

Super cute! I am so jealous!

Mike and Quel said...

So Cute!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

So cute and so true!! I hate mushy pant legs the most! I can't wait for SpRiNg!!

Holly T said...

Ooooh, I need to get me somesin' like that!