Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Rule to Live By: and other stuff

The NUMBER ONE rule for the day: NEVER accidentally spray perfume in your eye! It will make you blind for the rest of the day and it makes your face really really sticky. It's just not a good idea. Any of you who were considering doing this, DON'T!!!!
Now for an update on my life:
School is hard, but I am finally getting the hang of things. We still have lots of quizzes and that makes me really nervous, but I have passed them all so far. We just got done learning the Cardiovascular drugs and now we are on the Gastrointestinal Drugs. I make up some really dumb things in order to remember the Brand and Generic names of these drugs. Sometimes I think I am crazy!
As for the job situation, Bank of Utah decided to keep me! I will now be moving to the main floor and a "branch receptionist." They don't exactly have my job title set yet, but I am just happy that they are keeping me. I was really scared because I literally applied for 20 jobs and NOT ONE of them called me back for an interview. Times are definately scary and this was an eye opener for me. I need to start saving better and getting a 72-hour kit and food storage.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

haha, maybe you need a different brand of hairspray! Or just use it for what it was intended.

I am glad they made a position for you. We were really worrried about you! I am glad your doing well in school! Hang in there!

See ya on Saturday!

Ashley said...

Well I guess you said not to spray perfume in your eye, not hairspray. How the heck does that happen!?!?

Annica said...

Um... I'm not sure. I was aiming for my neck or the collar of my shrit... and next thing I knew it was in my eye.

Mike and Quel said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the eye! I mean job:) I bet you were freaked! Things will work out when you're doing what's right:)

Holly T said...

Phew! I'm glad they kept you Annican!! You are cool. The End.