Monday, April 13, 2009

I Had A Great Easter Weekend!

Let me start with Wednesday..... I took my Pharmacy 1 final and got a 90%!!!! I was sooo happy! Now I get about a 3 week break and then I will start Pharmacy 2 and On the Job Training will start shortly after that! There are alot of things going on in my life right now!! It's an exciting time!

Now on to easter weekend!

On Friday Dan and I went to the Ogden LDS Institute Spring Variety Show. It was really good! It made me really want to be back in the choir! They sang some really fun songs and all the dances were really good!

Saturday Dan and I got our engagement pictures done (as you can tell due to the change in my blog). We have over 100 pictures! It's so hard to pick just 1 to send with the invitations! We also got our invitations on saturday. They turned out really nice! I am excited for everyone to see them!

After pictures on Saturday, I went "wedding stuff" shopping. I am proud to say that I have finished buying everything except the stuff (like food) that you buy right before the wedding. It feels so nice to be almost done. Only 40 days left and time is creeping slowly along!

Sunday I got to sleep in a little bit and then Dan and I hung out with my family most of the day. My sister's little girl informed me that she is getting married in February in a red dress (she's only 3!!!). It was so cute! Later that night we went to his parent's and played Canasta. I really like that game! There was so much good food yesterday and lots of good company. Yesterday just had a good spirit about it.

I hope you all had as good of an Easter weekend as I did!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

when she gets married, in February, she will be 4! I am not sure about the red dress though... She changes her mind every second!

We had fun on Sunday! I am getting excited about your shower!

InspirednTired said...

I'm sure ya didn't mention Tyler's blessing... geez!

Mike and Quel said...

I wish I was there playing Canasta! That is one of my fav games! I'll be coming there a lot here pretty soon, so hopefully we can all play again. I like the pic! I want to see some more.