Monday, August 3, 2009

Catch-Up!

We have been super busy lately! I feel like ever since the wedding we have been going non-stop! Every weekend is something knew and I don't get on the Internet enough to update my blog. I have been really good at taking pictures, but unfortunately my computer and camera were being incompatible when I tried to add my pictures from my adventures.
Over the 24th of July Daniel and I went to St George for the Jewkes Family Reunion. We had a blast! We went to Harry Potter, we swam a ton, went to Tuacahn Theatre to see Footloose, went shopping at the outlets, went on a night golf adventure (and believe me, it was an adventure!!), and we got to hang out with family that I haven't seen in years! We also got the opportunity to go to the St George temple. It was absolutely beautiful!! We had an amazing experience there! Can you believe we did ALL those things in 2 days? I can't. It FLEW by!
This past weekend we went to the Salt Lake City temple with Adam and Stephanie. It was also very beautiful and so DIFFERENT from the other temples. It was a nice experience! We had fun hanging out with Adam and Stephanie. Here are some pictures from the roof of the conference center.

This is me and my brother Adam. He is a big nerd, but I am glad he would be in a picture with me!
This is my sister-in-law, Stephanie. She is awesome!!
Daniel was lame and wouldn't take a picture with me, but that's okay. I still like him a little!
So, as you can see, life has been sooo crazy busy! It's not going to stop either. Hopefully in November we can have some free time.
Now for some SUPER good news! I only have ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!! I have this week off from school and then I go back Monday to take the final. I am going to be studying like CRAZY this week to prepare. After the final I will only have my national test left to take. Also, I should get my pharmacy training site any day now! I am excited to actually start doing work in a pharmacy!!! Wish me luck!!
AND... I promise! Wedding pictures will come soon!!!


5 comments:

Holly T said...

YAY!! ONE MORE DAY! It sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun, Im glad for you! Good luck with your final my dear!

P.S. Dont feel bad that Dan wouldn't be in a picture with you Scotty refuses all the time haha

Ashley said...

Wahoo, one more day! Good Luck today!

It looks like the reunion was fun, lots of fun things to do and people to see. I am glad you had a great time, you guys are always up to fun things!

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Didn't you know time goes slow until you get married and then you can't get it to slow down? I can hardly believe Jaren and I have already been married 6 years. Where did that time go so quickly. Hold on to your britches because it just keeps flying...but that's because you're enjoying being married too!

InspirednTired said...

The temple was a wonderful experience. Glad that you guys went with us!

Mike and Quel said...

I'm excited your almost done! Wahoo! So I want to come see where you guys live when I come out this weekend. I'm coming Thursday and will stay till probably Tues or Wed just hanging out. Are you guys going to Hannah's reception? And...are you coming to Sequoia's blessing? You can finally see where we live!:) Good luck studying, but make sure to take a break and come hang out a little while I'm there.