Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wedding pictures... FINALLY!

So, I have been promising pictures for forever and I am finally coming through with my promise... it only took 3 MONTHS! And unfortunately, my computer is having trouble downloading any more than 3 so you get what you get.
Can you believe that it has been 3 months ALREADY? It has flown past. But it has been great! This summer we have been on an ultimate camping trip, been to St George, been back to Daniel's mission in LeGrande, Oregon, had 2 new additions to the Phister family (2 cute babies), FINISHED SCHOOL, bought a Kindle, and found my DREAM neighborhood. We still have 2 reenactments left in September and then Daniel is going to a Disc Golf tournament in Walcott, Id.






As I mentioned before, I finished school a couple weeks ago at the OWATC. I still have my national board test, which I am taking on August 31st, and I still have my on the job training. I still haven't been placed for that yet, but I am really excited to start practicing what I have been learning for so long! I will let everyone know when I get placed!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on finishing school! That is so exciting! Where is your dream neighborhood? Your pictures are so cute! I am glad you made it three months, soon it will be 3 years and you will be just as surprised at how fast its gone by.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Those are awesome pictures! You look beautiful!!

Mike and Quel said...

So pretty... I love the pics! And I'm so excited for you guys to come to our cute little town Sunday!!