Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I PASSED!!! I'M DONE!!!

Yesterday I took my national certification test for pharmacy technicians and I PASSED!!! This was a test I have been dreading for the past year and it's OVER!! That was my very last test and now I only have to complete my "on the job training" and I will be certified! It has been a long year full of a lot of stress and a lot of drug-learning. Now I can live happily ever after with my library books... and Daniel ;-)
Now, playing catch-up on what we have been up to! This past weekend we were super busy! Saturday morning we got up BEFORE 5 AM and went to Logan. Daniel and his dad ran the Top Of Utah 1/2 Marathon and they both did great!! Daniel's time was 1 hour and 39 minutes. He finished 20th in his age group out of like 2,000 people. I am so proud of him!!
And, if any of you are intested, the Hansen family from Plain City, Ut are holding a 5k run/2 mile walk in honor of their daughter who passed away from cancer. It is on October 3rd in Plain City! They would love as many people as they can get, so let me know if you (Ashley!!) want to sign up!!
Sunday we got up at 5 AM again to go to Green River, Wyoming for Daniel's sister's baby blessing. Mike and Raquel (Daniel's sister and brother-in-law) also spoke in church. They gave wonderful talks and the blessing was very nice! After, we did some family pictures and ate some yummy food!! It was a great day and I'm glad I finally got to see Raquel's cute house!
We have a lot of fun things coming up in September! This weekend we are going to the Ft Bridger Mountain Man Rendezvous and the next weekend we are going to a civil war reenactment at This Is The Place State Park where they will be having a civil war ball! I am really excited and hopefully I will get some good pictures to post.
Anyway, happy September! And don't forget to let me know if any of you want to sign up for the 5k in October!

5 comments:

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Wahoo! The worst is over! I bet getting all finished (with the exception of on-the-job training) gives you such a sense of accomplishment! Good job! I'm glad you and Daniel are doing so well. Have fun and enjoy every moment together!

Ashley said...

Congrats on passing the test, that amazing! I am not sure if I will be able to do the 5k, but I will let you know. I need more info about it, its there a website or something? I am not sure if I know who the Hansens are. You guys sound like your having a great time, those reenactments sound like a blast!

Becca said...

Congratulations! Good luck with your on the job training.

Mike and Quel said...

I'm so glad you like to hang out with my family so much. They are pretty fun:) It was fun to have you out here, I'm glad you got to check it out. Yes, me and the kids are going to Bridger for a while tomorrow, Mike, dadadada, is gone again! And I just might go to the 5K thing in Oct, I used to babysit for the Hansens:(

InspirednTired said...

Love the new background, it looks great! Have fun this weekend- take lots of pictures.