Friday, June 17, 2011

Crazy Coupon Lady

Here is a display of my shopping trip from yesterday:



Retail value is about $58 dollars and I only spent $1.97. Here is a list of what I got:

2 Aussie shampoos

2 Aussie conditioners

17 Tic Tacs

16 Dial body washes

1 Sauve deoderant

2 Degree deoderants

2 Crunch bars

1 shave gel

4 Venus razors

I am feeling pretty excited about getting into coupons. Sorry if any of you are behind me in the shopping line. The lady that was behind me yesterday was actually pretty excited to see the result. She said to tell my husband to be proud to be married to such a thrifty shopper!! Lucky you Daniel!

2 comments:

Stinkbombers said...

Where do you get your coupons? And where do you shop? Teach me!

Holly T said...

That is so cool Annica!! I need help! I did some good last week, but I can do better I bet! $1.97? Thats just crazy talk....