Monday, January 26, 2009

My Cute Boyfriend.... and other random stuff

This is just a random picture I took of Daniel on Sunday. He fell asleep at his parent's house and I thought he looked really cute! I couldn't help but take a picture.

Anyway, life has been crazy this last week. Unfortunately, Bank of Utah is closing the call center (due to the economy) so I am now looking for a new job. I understand why they need to do this, but it is still really hard. I have never been laid off before so I had a hard time dealing with it at first. But, I am hire-able and I pay my tithing, so I know I will be okay! Bank of Utah is an extremely good company to work for. This is my second time working here. They treat their employees really well and I would gladly stay if I could.

Also, school is still kicking my butt!! We had a quiz this past week. If it had been a REAL prescription that I had been filling I would have instructed the patient to take a pill by mouth that should have been taken in their bum!!! All because I forgot the meaning of the abbreviation "PR." But, I WILL NEVER forget it now!

3 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha, that's funny. Bum drugs. Ewww... Also, didn't know you were dating someone. Yea! How did you meet the lucky guy?

Ashley said...

haha, i am laughing about the meds, but i am sure you didnt think it was that funny. I am glad you learned that now, and will never forget it.

Dan is nice, and funny. you guys are cute together. Hopefully he comes to Megs party with you?!?!

Mike and Quel said...

That's awesome! I sure hope you're my pharmacy tech!;-) I'm so glad you and Dan are doing good. We are coming down for my next apt Feb 17, you guys should come over and play. Mike will be with me, it's a miracle!!!