Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!

So, today at work I was just sittin there being bored with all of the sudden I had a bunch of people in front of my desk with these flowers saying that they were for me! I thought they were crazy because I have never been given flowers before. But, sure enough, they had my name on them! Turns out they were from Dan (surprise, surprise!!!). He got a little mad when he found out that I got them today (my birthday isn't until tomorrow) but I was soooo happy to get them! Now I can enjoy them ALL day on my birthday! Happy birthday to me, and thanks Dan! You're the best!

3 comments:

InspirednTired said...

Those are beautiful! I love getting flowers unexpectedly.

Ashley said...

oooo pretty, happy birthday!

Freddie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNICA!!! OK NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO DAN IS SO EMAIL ME PLEASE. :)