Friday, September 26, 2008

Back To School!

So.... I decided to go to school to be a Pharmacy Technician. I start on October 2 and I am really excited! I will keep you all posted on my progess. I should be done in about a year if I do well at it.
Speaking of medicine, I have a cold/strep throat/something un-fun (I haven't been to the doctor yet so I don't know what I have)..... Usually my body waits until it's a little colder to get sick but I guess it wanted to jump the gun this year. I hope the statement "the early bird get's the worm" applies here and that I wont get sick again this fall/winter season! Good luck to all of you and your health!

4 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Good for you! That sounds like a lot of fun! Oh, and get feeling better, that is no fun!!!

InspirednTired said...

I am excited for you! You will do well.

Mike and Quel said...

Wahoo on deciding what you want to do! That's a good field. I was going to invite you and Dan to come to my house on Sunday. My mom and the twins are coming. If you don't feel up to it cuz we're not feeling well (I'm sorry!), then I understand. But it would be so fun if you guys could. We can listen to conference here. Let me know if you want to, or Dan... Feel well soon!:)

Holly T said...

Coool Annikizzle! I think you'll do really good! And Yes, I totally remember the crying eye! I think I have a picture of it... I should post it. I do contract all sorts of weird things don't I....