Monday, December 1, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH... (The 8 shows I would watch if I had TV) (In no particular order)
1-The Office
2-Heroes
3-One Tree Hill
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-Um.... I don't know what other shows are on TV....... Maybe the news???

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
1-Got ready for church
2-Went to church
3-Ate some yummy leftover food from Texas Roadhouse!!
4-Read a book
5-Played WAAAY too much Mario Kart on the WII (I beat the expert time on Sherbet Land by 2 seconds)
6-Hung out with Dan ALL day!
7-Read my scriptures for 20 minutes!
8-Finished my book

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1-The Institute Christmas show this weekend!
2-Going home from work (every day)
3-Getting things done that I SHOULD have done over my long weekend.
4-Christmas
5-Getting done with Pharmacy Tech school
6-Being done with spin class after going every week since August!
7-Having my own home one day
8-Getting married (ONE DAY) (AND NO, this is not an announcement)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST-
1-To make more money and have EVERYTHING else get cheaper!
2-To take a shower... (I woke up really late this morning...)
3-To sing well in the christmas show this weekend
4-Less bad habits
5-More good habits
6-To pay off my car loan
7-Gym Membership
8-Getting Married one day

8 PEOPLE I TAG...
ANYONE who wants to.....

No comments: