Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Want To Cry.... Or Do Something That Will Make Life Easier!!!

So, I know that EVERYONE has school right now, and EVERYONE is struggling and feeling overwhelmed by everything they are facing this semester, but I really don't know what I have gotten myself into! My 2nd day of pharmacy was tonight. I went... and after 3 LOOOONG hours I left.

We had our first test. I didn't do as well as I wanted to. I guess, since that class is going to be so competitive, I think that I HAVE to get 100% on everything; and I didn't. I got a 96%. I know that is a really good score, but alot of people got that score. I wanted 100% so that I could have the highest ranking so that when On The Job Training placement is made, I will get first choice. I feel like I really failed myself. I know, I know, I need to calm down and I really probably will feel better in the morning once I have slept on it, but right now I want to cry!

All in all, I know that I can do this! I know that I can get a high score in this class and get good placement, but right now that seems very far away. There are alot of hurdles that need to be jumped first. I only hope that I can keep my spirit up to complete what I have started.

5 comments:

Janel said...

That's how they do it now? That is so weird. When I did it, I got to pick my OJT. That is kind of lame if you ask me. How do they know where the "best" OJT is?

Keep your chin up. You can do well in this class, I know you can. :)

InspirednTired said...

Hey kiddo- RELAX!!! The next 4 months will totally suck if you get so worked up over test. Just do your best and the rest will fall into place just fine.
You will do great in the class- it's what you want! Don't let others (friends/family included) psych you out.

Ashley said...

Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!

I know you can do it!

I cant give you advice because I never did well in school, but I know you can, and you will!

Mike and Quel said...

I know its easier to say it's all going to be ok now because I finally just finished school, but I do know it all works out in the end. But with the OJT, really, you are going to be placed in the best place for you, wherever you go. I had 1500 clinical hours to do, and everyone in my class loved the hospital they were at. I know you'll be somewhere that will be good, where its rough and you will learn a lot the hard way, and a piece of cake and still learn a lot. Anyways, just breath:) And go have some fun in between!!!

Mike and Quel said...

Oh yeah, and I watch movies when I'm stressed. Wonderful medicine for me:)