Monday, September 15, 2008

"Wendy's: WAAAAAY Better Than Fast Food?"

YAH RIGHT! NONE of their food looks like their ads. The only thing I have ever eaten from Wendy's was their chicken nuggets, thinking they were safe. Then one day, Dan told me what they were made of so I have been having a hard time eating them ever since. The other day, my work gave me a Wendy's gift card for $5.00. I held on to it for about 2 weeks before I decided that I needed to get it out of my purse. So I though, what do I want from Wendy's? I have seen people eat their hamburgers before, and those people seemed to be enjoying it.... so I thought I would take my chances. I ordered a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, fries, and a drink. Can I just say.... it was THE SICKEST thing I have ever seen in my life. I don't even know what convinced me to take a bite our of that burger, let alone, a SECOND BITE. It was SIIIICK! The burger was all dry and the edges were turned up. The ONLY thing fresh about that burger was the lettuce. I WILL NEVER eat at Wendy's again! I only wish I would have taken a picture of it for you all to see.
I went to the Wendy's website and I posted a link that I thought was humorous... Not the "haha" humorous... but the "I can't believe they say this stuff about their food" humorous. I hope you all take my blog into consideration, and really think about this before you make the decision to eat there again.
http://www.wendys.com/quality/

4 comments:

Freddie said...

ha ha ha,, that is so funny Annica.. Wendy's is one of my favorite places to eat,, so either you have a bad Wendy's or Im a weirdo ! ha ha ,, have you tried there salads? yumm
ps... have you gotten a pic of you in your apron yet? send it to me pretty please .. :)

Ashley said...

I am guessing you just had a bad experience. Wendys is our favorite place to eat! and Heber's favorite is the Jr. bacon cheese burger. If you have any $$ left on your gift card that your not going to use, you can send it my way! haha..

Holly T said...

Ewww I know. Wendy's makes me want to vomit. Everywhere. And no, I'm not PREGNANT!! I know that fo sho. But you would think so with how I described stuff huh? haha fooled you! Anyways. I like you. And spin classes (when I went a million years ago). And Choir (when I sang a million years ago) I miss those days!!

Mike and Quel said...

You are so funny! I love to read your random mind. And, I kind of like Wendys, but only their salads...