Monday, September 8, 2008

What's Up

So, I survived another week of my spin class. Sometimes it gets easier and sometimes it is so hard that I don't think I can pedal for another minute. I think I am getting stronger (and healthier) so that makes me really happy.
Choir is going well! Since it is still early in the semester we are still doing alot of administrative stuff so we don't sing a ton, but we are getting started on a few songs. I am getting really excited for the Christmas show though. I know it is really early to be thinking of Christmas, but I am one of those girls who listens to Christmas music starting on Halloween. I am excited to jump into the music!
My other institute classes are going well. I have Book Of Mormon on Monday and Wednesday at 7AM. I really like that class, but unfortunately I was a bad girl this morning and slept in. I feel bad, but I was SO SO tired! I will be better in the future. I also have a New Testament class on Wednesday nights that I am taking with Dan. I really like that class even though I feel like I don't understand what I am reading. Dan got me a manual for the class so I think that's going to help me understand it better. I am really looking forward to both of those classes!
So that's what I have been up to during the week. It keeps me pretty busy and pretty tired! As for the weekend, they couldn't be long enough! I love just getting to do what I want and (best of all!!!) being able to sleep in a little bit! Dan and I had an interesting weekend. We went to his parent's house on Friday night (the rest of Dan's family was gone so we were kind of there to "baby sit") to hang out with his little brother, Ty. We watched Million Dollar Baby. It was one of the saddest movies I have ever seen! It was really really awful. The next day, I went back over to the house and we went to watch Ty in his Posse group. It was Mosquito Days so there was alot of people there watching their kids ride sheep and calfs. It was mildly entertaining. I really like to watch the older kids ride because they are so good! I wish I could ride like them. After posse we just watched the animal planet until Dan's parents came home. It was PRETTY exciting. I know a lot about bears now. LOL! No, it was kind of a weird weekend but I really like being around Dan. I don't want to get all sappy and junk, but, he really is a good guy!
So, another week begins. I hope I make it through! And I hope you all make it through your week as well!!
P.S. I recently found out I have an opening at my house. If anyone is looking for a place to live, let me know!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Its not too early to think about christmas! I am (mostly) done with the kids, and I already have a gift for you! and Adam and Stephanie, so i hope I get either of you. I start listening to christmas music early too, in fact, Megs knows and often asks to sing "giddy up" I cant think of the real name, but it goes like this.. giddy up giddy up giddy up lets, go, lets look the show, were riding in a wonder land of snow.. ya know the one? anyway...

I am glad that your spin class is going well, and all your other classes.

Mike and Quel said...

Hello! I'm sorry we didn't make it last weekend. It was a very grumpy day for the both of us. And when we make plans, it never fails that it is CHAOS! So I am so proud of you for spinning. You actually make me want to do it now too! We have some classes here i'll have to do! And I'm impressed about the choir thing. Great job! I can't sing at all! Hope to see you guys soon!