Thursday, August 14, 2008

44 Random Things

44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? I have never tried it....
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on the type of doctor, and if there is going to be needles involved.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? It's a disgusting concept for me
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Holiday
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Juice
9. Can you do push ups? No way. You don't want to see me try either!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My CTR ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading or Singing
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? How I don't like trying new foods.
14. Middle name? Don't have one
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.1) Why wont my work phone ever work in the mornings? 2)Why am I so hungry right now? 3) How am I ever going to pull it off in time?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, Koolaid, and whatever is at Dan's house
17. Current worry? How am I going to make myself look like a girl from the Civil War era in time for the ball?
18. Current hate right now? Mornings
19. Favorite place to be? In my bed
20. How did you bring in the new year? With Ashley and Heber, playing games. Maryanne was there too. And of course Scholar and Majestic.
21. Where would you like to go? On a vacation
22. Name three people who will complete this:
1. Stephanie already did
2. ?
3. ?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes.
24 What shirt are you wearing? A white zip up shirt with eyelets and puckered sleaves.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? It could be nice
26. Can you whistle? Not, not really
27. Favorite color? Green
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, suprisingly.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Maurtie or Taylor
31. Favorite boy's name? Jackson
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? GBR (the abbr. or Great Brittain)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Corolla
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Maybe breaking my finger..... or in 6th grade I accidentally got tackled and smashed my face in the ground.
36. Do you love where you live ? No
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just 1
38. Who is your loudest friend? Terrance (when he laughs)
39. Do you have any pets? No
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Dan does
41. Your favorite book(s): Jane Eyre, The Great Gatsby, Twilight, Meet Your Match
42. Do you collect anything? Bobby Pins, I'm not very good at it though
43. Favorite Sports Team? Utah Jazz
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? And So It Goes, Billy Joel

1 comment:

Mike and Quel said...

I'm going to do this too! (When I get time) Hope all is well!