Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

So.... Monday's are USUALLY bad because I don't want the weekend to be over... but this one was REALLY bad. It was the first time I have cried in about 3 months (I'm not going to get into the details). Anyway... It was such a bad day and by the time work was over I was so glad to be going home.
Dan and I went to Murray to pick up some wooden-thingies for the desk he got for his dad, and while we were out there we decided to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. I have to admit, It wasn't as cool as I was expecting it to be... but it was cool to see once. We got to touch sting rays and starfish. That part was cool, except I was really scared to stick my hand in the water because I thought I would get attacked!
After the aquarium Dan took me to the Cheesecake Factory! I had never been before. It was so AWESOME!! There was so much food though. I think I will have leftovers for a week. The cheesecake was amazing! I got a chocolate mousse cheesecake. Soooo good!
Anyway, I was really glad that Dan took me out. He really helped to cheer me up. I almost forgot everything that I was upset over. I am lucky to have him!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you had a good time, and found it! haha...

ps. Sorry!

InspirednTired said...

I know you just wanted to be cool like us and touch the sting ray.. JK They feel so weird, but soft.