Thursday, August 28, 2008

So BAD!!!!

I just had the WORST audition ever! I tried out for Choralaires at the Ogden LDS Institute and nothing was going right. My voice kept cracking and shaking and my sight reading was awful (no suprise on that one). Brother Simon had already called me and told me I am invited back, but that was before the audition today. I feel like I don't deserve to be in the group now. I hope that Brother Simon remembers that I don't usually sing that bad and takes that into consideration when making decisions on who is in the group. I will let you all know.
To add to my nerves, I have another spin class tonight. I am scared that my lungs are going to hurt bad again. We will see I guess.

3 comments:

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha Annica, I'm sure you did just fine! I miss singing in the choir. That was a great experience.

Ashley said...

I am sorry it didnt go as expected. Hopefully he will remember. I am sure it was better then you think. Good luck at spin class! ( guess its was yesterday, but I hope your lungs didnt burst!)

Freddie said...

Annica , sorry about your audition but dont let it get you down. I remember one time i had a very improtant audition up at USU and the guy i sang for was so mean and rude and it got me all flustered and i did a terrible job,, but sometimes things happen for a reason we dont know or understand at the time. I still went on to sing in many nationl events etc. and got to be in the USU choir and then got picked to be in a special choir that toured New York and WAShington DC to sing,, so one thing does lead to another..Dont ever give up if that is what you enjoy. As for the apron,, your the first to comment so if you want it let me know and i will send it to you,, send me your mailing address.