Friday, August 29, 2008

I don't know why I worry so much!

So, I called the Institute this morning and found out that I made Choralaires as a first soprano. I really don't know why I worry so much. I really do think that I could have done better in my audition, but I also know that Brother Simon is fair and he knows what my voice is like and what I can do. I am just so excited to start singing again! The first class is today!!
Also, I had another spin class last night. It was with a different instructor. This time it was a guy. He pushed us a little harder than the girl on Tuesday. That class kicks my butt!! I think it will be good for me though. I feel better already!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats x 2!

InspirednTired said...

Yea! I am glad that you made it this year! We love coming to hear you sing at concerts.

Annie said...

Like you wouldn't make it...sheesh. (If there was an eye rolling emoticon, it would go here.) Good luck this year!