Thursday, August 21, 2008

ABC's tagged by Stephanie

A=ADVOCATE FOR: The good kids
B=BEST FEATURE: Eyes
C=COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Sanity (does that count?)
D=DREAMS AND DESIRES: Toget married and have a family strong in the Gospel.
E=ESSENTIAL ITEM: Chapstick, gum, and my cell phone.
F=FAVORITE PAST TIME: Reading
G=GOOD AT: Singing
H=HAVE NEVER TRIED: Most foods....
I=IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would go to school, cut back my hours at work so I could do WELL at school, invest a bunch of it, and maybe buy a house.
J=JUNKIE FOR: Salty foods (like chips), Pepsi, or Coke
K=KINDRED SPIRIT:
L=LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a birthmark on the inside of my right arm in the shape of a flower and I think I am allergic to MSG.
M=MEMORABLE MOMENT: Don't have one
N=NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Sing "I Hope You Dance."
O=OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Books
P=PAST TIME DOING: Reading, making rag quilts
Q=QUOTE: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
R=REASON TO SMILE: My life isn't THAT bad
S=SINGS ALONG WHEN: I sing the most when I am in my car
T=TAG SOME FRIENDS: Everyone who reads this!
U=UNINTERESTED IN: Trying new foods just because someone tells me to and comic strips.
V=VERY SCARED OF: Dogs and Food
W=WORST HABIT: Biting my lips or fingernails
X=X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Far Far Away.... maybe on a cruise somewhere or somewhere quiet, like camping.
Y=YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Maybe the 50's
Z=ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

1 comment:

InspirednTired said...

Yea! Thanks for indulging me :)