Monday, June 15, 2009

7 Things Tag

7 Things that attract me to my husband:
~The way he acts when he is around horses.
~His eyes.
~His hair.
~How he always wants to hold my hand.
~How he always knows what I am thinking, even when I don't want him to.
~When he does the dishes.
~How he thinks I am good at Mariokart... somtimes.

7 Things I always say:
~For real
~Really??
~I really don't want to go to school today
~I'm hungry
~How can I help you?
~Thank you for calling Weber State Credit Union, this is Annica, How may I help you?
~hi or hello or hey (to everyone who walks through to door at work)

7 Things I LOVE to eat:
~ Pasta
~ Pizza
~ Chicken Strips with Ranch
~ Chips
~ Roast and potatos
~ Hamburgers
~ Steak

7 Things I can do:
~ Write with my left hand
~ Read really fast
~ Sing
~ Sew rag quilts
~ Do a headstand for a really long time
~ Make lists
~ Memorize pharmacy drugs

7 Things I can't Do
~ Try new food
~ Math
~ Let go of the saddle horn when I'm riding.
~ Just sit and do nothing.
~ Beat rainbow road
~ Live without caffeine
~ Eat black beans

No comments: