Monday, June 15, 2009

A New Discovery

I love making lists. I found this out when I planned my wedding. I made lists for every aspect of the wedding. I had every day planned, hour by hour. I think it helps me to feel like I actually have control over my life. Even after the wedding I am still making lists. Every week I make a "to-do" list for the next Saturday. I plan hour by hour where I will be and what I will be doing. Sadly, I have never done everything on my list. Every weeks I put the same thing on there. "Unpack the rest of the kitchen boxes." 3 weeks after the wedding they are still sitting in my living room....

2 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

I need to start making lists for myself. But then I think I'd just go to bed bugged that I didn't get them done. Lincoln is my nerdle turtle, thats just what he is:)

Mike and Quel said...

Thats so funny, i didn't even know you guys were all going to Ft B this weekend! My mom doesn't tell me much. She said something about it, but I assumed it was for more Wood Badge stuff. I would have loved to, but I work sat and sun. Bummer! And I hope it doesn't RAIN on you guys the whole time! Its been nonstop for almost 2 weeks now.