Friday, June 26, 2009

Good News Minute!

I have good news! I got a new nephew AND a new niece this week! Two of Dan's sisters had their babies this week, and neither were actually due till sometime in July. I know this is EXTREMELY corny for me to say, but I think they were friends in Heaven. Once one baby came, the other had to follow. Anyway, laugh at me if you want, but here are some pictures.

Baby Koban came on Sunday, June 21st 2009. Congrats Tenille (and Jon)!!

Baby Sequoia came on Tuesday, June 23rd 2009. Congrats Raquel (and Mike)!!

Soooo precious!


Anyway, now for news in my world. Dan is leaving for California today to visit his friend's who are selling APEX alarm systems.... and to play in a 2-day Frisbee golf tournament (or course). I hope you win big for me (especially to help pay for the plane ticket!!). I am so paranoid that his plane is going to crash or something. Does anyone have any consoling words for me??? :-)
Also!!!! BIG NEWS!!! I finally got my kitchen boxes unpacked last night! AND I finally got everything put away in my kitchen! Our apartment is FINALLY starting to feel like a home! This weekend I hope to get EVERYTHING cleaned and have some pictures put up!
Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! babies are so cute! Tell them Congrats! Cute names too!

You'll be fine while Dan is gone, just keep busy. If you want, you can come visit us. We love visitors!

Congrats on your boxes finally getting unpacked. Home sweet home!

Holly T said...

We're total twins Annica!!

1. I think babies are friends in Heaven too. I'm always thinking what kind of shinanigans were they getting into before they decided to come down here? Im a freak.

2.I LOVE BABIES! Bryce just had a baby boy. So cute. He's on my blog. I'm sure you saw him.

3.I'm a loner this weekend too! Scotty is in Yellowstone fishing with his bad and I have paranoia too so no worries. We'll be one another's support.

I'm bored tonight because no husband is around. Are you?