Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mr. & Sister Phister

INTRODUCING: MRS. ANNICA JEWKES PHISTER or "Sister Phister" (everyone can sign now because my new name is so cute haha).
For those of you who didn't hear, I got married! It has been over 2 WEEKS since the BIG day. Married life has been so busy (hence the neglected blog, facebook, and e-mails). But my sister Ashley said I needed a new post.
I can't believe how often I have to do laundry now. ONCE A WEEK! I used to only have to do it like once a month or whenever I would run out of black socks for work. Also, moving and unpacking is taking FOREVER! I still have 3 kitchen boxes to unpack but nowhere to put anything. I have already made a million trips to the DI so hopefully only a few more.
Saturday I had a very busy day.... of SHOPPING! I used some of our wedding money (thanks everyone!) on some much-needed decorations for the house. I got some lamps for the living room that I absolutely LOVE, a HUGE red shag rug, a coffee table, couch pillows, picture frames, a bedspread, sheets, and curtains. I hope to put some pictures up when we finish decorating. HOPEFULLY later this month! I need to paint some furniture first! I also got a lot of cleaning done on Saturday. I feel like I got a lot of much-needed work done!
I only have 2 more months of school left!! Pharmacy 2 has been so much harder than
Pharmacy 1. At first there was 3 quizzes a night, now it is down to 1 but they are FULL of information and it's hard to remember everything. But, I am making it through. Last night we had our Musculoskeletal Drug test and I got 100%!!!! I was very happy! Probably in August I will start my on-the-job-training and after 180 hours of that I will be completely DONE! Then I can really start playing "wife." (and go back to reading my precious library books!)
So, all in all, June has been amazing so far! I love being married to Daniel. It's so nice living with your best friend. He is so supportive and helpful! And I love taking care of him! Being married it awesome! I feel like a lot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders.
I will say one thing about planning a wedding though.... I NEVER want to do it again! It is very stressful! But in the end it was worth it. Everything turned out so nice! It was the best day ever!
Anyway, hopefully pictures will come in my next post!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you!

1 load of laundry a week? wait until you have a kid! hahahaha

You are so cute, I want to come see your place, it sounds like you have made it super cute!, Next time we go down there, I will call you and see if your home so we can stop by.

Great job on your test! WAY TO GO!!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Congrats on your big day! I was sad I couldn't make it... Work sucks sometimes! Yep, gotta hate laundry!!

Nancy Mc said...

Congratulations! Sister Phister!

Mike and Quel said...

You are alive!:) I'm so glad things are going good for you two. I absolutely love living with Mikey, its so fun to get to come home to him everyday (or how we live once a week!) I need to come see where you live! I'm hoping next week when me and Linc come down we can stop by. Oh and by the way, I have schedule to be induced on July 1st, so if you guys get a chance you can come see (at McKay) your new baby niece. (As long as she doesn't come early! If she does she'll get a good spankin!)